Someone is Saddam's Girlfriend

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Mon Feb 10 15:00:37 PST 2003

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 22:23:11 +0000 (UTC)
etmilleretmiller at yahoo.com (Eric Miller) wrote:

> It can mean both, but in Tushar's posted reference
> (assuming this is the UN report that Bjorn is
> misquoting in his sig), the report clearly means the
> first kind...not people killed.

I havent read the report, but, since it is YOU who has a problem with
Bjorns interprettation, why dont you demonstrate how the report has been
misread?

and to what degree is a casualty? I /severely/ doubt they really count a
grazed elbow.

I'd imagine its serious things like losing limbs, being blinded, those
that get ill from polluted supplies in the aftermath, etc.

Either substatiate your claim (ie. provide some evidence) or cease
spouting forth about it.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org