The Art of Unix Programming

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Mon Feb 10 10:37:38 PST 2003

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003 00:25:45 +0000 (UTC)
etmilleretmiller at yahoo.com (Eric Miller) wrote:

> why don't you save your uneducated politics for
> newgroups that traffic in that sort of stuff.  This is
> a linux newsgroup and that tag is offensive.

You're american, right?

Well, this may be a linux-related group, but its ALSO a generic chat
group. politics here is as on topic as anything else.

And if you cant see that the rest of the world is thoroughly sick and
tired of america thinking its 'in charge', then I think its YOUR
politics that are uneducated.

Besides, where was it again that a lot of these middle eastrern
countries get their weapons? (Yes, I know Britain is guilty too).

And what of Israel? An American funded and backed nation that does
nothing but attack its neighbours and steal land.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org