Sparc Question

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Mon Feb 10 08:13:29 PST 2003

On Fri, 07 Feb 2003 21:37:12 +0100
Ömer Ünal <turtle at wanadoo.nl> wrote:

> I am always to late and find them soaking wet in
>   the rain.

So?

about half my machines were found in that state. just dry them out and
clean up any corrosion around the CMOS battery (dry for at LEAST 2 days
in a warm, NON HUMID environment, to get the water out from under the
chips).

Never had a machine I couldnt ressurect.

My 28" TV was found on the kerb in the rain. it works PERFECTLY now. (It
cant have been a week old when I found it, the only fault being the
connector on the V-Scan coils, a 5 second repair.)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org