Linuxgaming : Q3

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Mon Feb 10 08:10:13 PST 2003

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:36:31 +0000 (UTC)
rainer at maren.desy.de (Rainer Peter Feller) wrote:

> Ian will your nice server be back online today?

Its back now. alas my STUPID has been sending my bills to a defunct
email address (and NOT contacting me to tell me they have been
bouncing), so, bless their cotton socks, after two months, and without
phoning to tell me, "poof!" there goes my internet access.

Morons.

And after the verbal abuse from their accounts department, the first DSL
ISP I can find with an equivalent price, gets my business.

(The lady I spoke to after being hung up on by the asshole in accounts
seemed nice enough, an apologised for him, but Im ticked off now,
especially as they made no offer of compensation for loss of service
through their own failure to bill me.)

So, a naming and shaming is in order. The ISP is freedom2surf. (ADSL)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org