The Art of Unix Programming

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at eos.sunderland.ac.uk
Sat Feb 8 13:41:40 PST 2003

"Richard A Downing" <richard.downing at bcs.org.uk> wrote in message
news:b23t94$v6q$1 at quasar.highos.com...
> I have to admit that I alternate British and American spelling

Hey, you didn't develop code on MS Word 2000 did you - 'cause it does
the exact same thing.  It doesn't like me spelling organization with the
British spelling (i.e. s).  The English (U.K.) dictionary is selected as
default yet it insists on trying to use the English (U.S.) dictionary
for the odd word or to...yuck!  Ah well, once uni's over with and I no
longer *have* to do stuff in Word I'll put OOo on (yes I know it had
Word filters on there but I don't wanna risk it).

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org