HAHAHAHA. look what happened to my favourite company ;-)

Jonathan Wright mail at djnauk.co.uk
Fri Feb 7 05:05:25 PST 2003

At around Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 12:31:14PM +0000, Ian Molton constructed the following notation:
> On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 09:18:57 +0000 (UTC)
> mail at djnauk.co.uk (Jonathan Wright) wrote:
>
> > Yeah, I'm getting a 500 error...
>
> Fixed - try again.
>
> Sorry. My poor K6-II is severely dying (2crashes/day now) and apache
> isnt an automagic starter.
>
> Oh how the mighty have fallen. the box used to have a 90 day uptime.
>
> I think a recent power failure is what finally did for it. its been
> marginal for 2 years now, although on the stable side of marginal. It
> became a linux box after it failed to ever run windows meaning I couldnt
> sell it.
>
> :(

I came back from clubbing on Wednesday night only to find that my main
pc was sitting at the bios screen with primary master failed... :( I'd
had finally given up the ghost! :'( Thanks god everything was backup up,
including the 60-odd south park eps i recently downloaded! ;) hehehe

--
jonathan wright          mail at djnauk.co.uk | www.djnauk.co.uk
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org