studying

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at eos.sunderland.ac.uk
Fri Feb 7 01:37:05 PST 2003

"Ian Molton" <spyro at f2s.com> wrote in message
news:20030207034201.16effec3.spyro at f2s.com...
> On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 03:17:56 +0000 (UTC)
> calkina at ece.curtin.edu.au (Andrew Calkin) wrote:
>

> > However a university in my city
> > (which at the time of my enrollment did _not_ have a good
reputation)
> > now has a whole bunch of experts in the field of signal processing
and
> > _implementation_, and they have chip fabrication facilities _on
> > campus_.
>
> Sw33t!!
>
> Im hoping to get into manchester university (UMIST).

Where abouts are you at now Ian?  I'm orginally from just south of
Manchester (30 miles anyway - a little place called Sandbach, Junction
17 of the M6 if you're ever down that way). I'm up in Sunderland until
at least July, but could well be going back down that neck of the woods
if I don't have any luck in gaining employment around here.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org