studying

Jonathan Wright mail at djnauk.co.uk
Fri Feb 7 01:13:04 PST 2003

At around Thu, Feb 06, 2003 at 05:24:12PM -0700, Rob Park constructed the following notation:
> But for now, I get to suffer in what are openly referred to as the "Labs
> of the Damned", fight^H^H^H^H^Hlearning Java with CodeWarrior, on
> WinDOS...

Ha! You think that's bad - we're now trying to do it on G3 Macs running
OS 9.2!!! One of my mates managed to crash the program with a problem
even the tutor couldn't work out! :-S

Give me vim or ultraedit anyday. It's not like you need an IDE to build
a GUI or anything, so long as you know how it all works together.

--
jonathan wright          mail at djnauk.co.uk | www.djnauk.co.uk
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org