studying

S. Bougerolle steveb at creek-and-cowley.com
Thu Feb 6 17:48:23 PST 2003

> > > But for now, I get to suffer in what are openly referred to as the "Labs
> > > of the Damned", fight^H^H^H^H^Hlearning Java with CodeWarrior, on
> > > WinDOS...
> >
> > You have my sympathies...

If you guys don't like it, change majors!  Are you so restricted in your
programs that you can't do that?

I dumped CS for Physics 20 years ago, in very similar circumstances; I
was top of the class and bored to distraction. Never regretted it at all
and I DID wind up learning a lot more about computers that way.

--
S. Bougerolle <steveb at creek-and-cowley.com>
Creek & Cowley Consulting

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org