FreeBSD From Scratch

James Iwanek chthon at chthon-uk.com
Thu Feb 6 15:29:40 PST 2003

Ian Molton wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 22:53:07 +0000 (UTC)
> eocnex at hnyoregn.pn (Rob Park) wrote:
>
>> Alas! Stefan Krah spake thus:
>
>> I obviously don't get the joke here.
>
> I have been getting a LOT of spam lately titled 'See what your horny
> neighbour wants you to do to her' and such.
>
> I hate to imagine this, because on one side, I have a 70 year old
> pensioner, and on the other, a bloke in his 30s.
>
> The thought is frightening...

i actually tried a rather novel approch to my 30 spams a day - i used the
unsubscribe link - and it actually worked - 2 weeks later and ive only
recieved 1 spam - this is the first time ive seen a spam list play fair ;-)

btw - if anyone gets spam from "greatfamilyoffers" - click the unsubscribe
link (trust me it does work)

i wouldnt try it on any other spams tho cause usually you just get more spam

no warrenty implied and all that (I MEAN THIS)

-----
Jay
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org