FreeBSD From Scratch

Rob Park eocnex at hnyoregn.pn
Thu Feb 6 14:56:39 PST 2003

Alas! Stefan Krah spake thus:
> * Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> wrote:
> > > For those who are interested in what the neighbours are doing:
> >
> > I almsot deleted this thinking that it was spam...
>
> Cannot blame you. Seconds after I hit the send button I thought
> the subject looked kind of obscene...

I obviously don't get the joke here. How is 'FreeBSD From Scratch'
obscene? Is it the FFS acronym? It's obviously just a pun on 'Linux From
Scratch'. Maybe I'm just being too uptight and literal with midterms
around the corner...

> I wonder how many spamassassin points this got. ;)

According to the Bayesian filtering algorithms, there was a 1% chance of
the message being spam. Although, the '-5.2' score was also adjusted by
my Auto WhiteList, which probably lowered your score due to previous
messages from you that had lower scores.

Ain't SpamAssassin great? ;)

--
Rob Park
http://www.ualberta.ca/~rbpark