studying

Csaba Henk tphhec01 at degas.ceu.hu
Thu Feb 6 13:58:24 PST 2003

On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Rob Park wrote:

> Alas! Kristian Benoit spake thus:
> > If I want to code/design protocols, code/design kernels, code/design
> > drivers, artificial intelligence... work on that kind of low level stuff.
> > I'd like to have a cybernetics course and neural networks too. Should I
> > study in engeneering or computer science ???
>
> From what I've discovered, take computer science only if you enjoy being
> bored to tears.

Do you think it is a general situation or is it specific to your
education system? Now I'm thinking about taking up some kinda CompSci
major, called here something like "Programmer Mathematician". That's why
I'm interested in this question. What's the problem with compsci
education on your lands?

Cheers,
Csaba

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org