studying

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at eos.sunderland.ac.uk
Thu Feb 6 12:50:05 PST 2003

"Ian Molton" <spyro at f2s.com> wrote in message
news:20030206200123.2b4bd0c9.spyro at f2s.com...
> On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 18:59:25 -0000
> "Matthew Burgess" <ca9mbu at eos.sunderland.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> > Ask me how to draw up a balance sheet or a nominal ledger
> > though and I'll give you a blank look that is more associated with
us
> > "soft-business" types being asked about polymorhpism and
inheritance.

> What on earth made ytou take business then?! :-)

I semi-enjoyed it at A-Level and thought it would add to my
employability rating.  Put me up against the tech-heads and at least
I'll have an edge in that I would be able to understand business
decisions/issues better, or so I thought.  Boy, was I wrong!  If you can
cut code you become a developer - if they wanted a manager they'd ask
for one!  Ah well, you live and learn (but always the hard way). :)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org