Space shuttle

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Thu Feb 6 06:06:58 PST 2003

On Thu, 06 Feb 2003 13:36:46 +0000
James Iwanek <chthon at chthon-uk.com> wrote:

> > I wouldnt change, despite the fact it causes me immense difficulties
> > socially. I just wouldnt be me...
>
> i dont seem to have much problem socially btw - but then again
> circumstances dictate ;-)

Socially meaning more than just my (2) physical friends and (n) virtual
ones... (hmm. I wonder if I can page friends in and out? hehe)

Its part of the reason I cant hold a job (workplace social systems are
too complex. I can figure them out but Im too slow and it lands me in
trouble.

And some people have 'autidar'. 'muggles' (normals) seem to have a radar
that can pick me out from a mile off (even before my hair got long).

> lets start a new thread on the "causes" of AS ;-)
> ian - you may do the honours

LOL. I think you just did...

Cause #1: linux... er. :)

> any AS lurkers - feel free to join in

It'd be nice to know how many of us there are (I'd wager at least 10
here, lurking)

> if we get 10 people other than ian & me - i wanna petition gerard to
> start lfs.aspie - the lfs group for AS ;-)

> Up the REVOLUTION!! ;-)

LOL :)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org