studying

Jonathan Wright mail at djnauk.co.uk
Thu Feb 6 02:06:49 PST 2003

At around Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 09:46:23PM -0700, Rob Park constructed the following notation:
> Alas! Kristian Benoit spake thus:
> > If I want to code/design protocols, code/design kernels, code/design
> > drivers, artificial intelligence... work on that kind of low level stuff.
> > I'd like to have a cybernetics course and neural networks too. Should I
> > study in engeneering or computer science ???
>
> From what I've discovered, take computer science only if you enjoy being
> bored to tears.

i'd totally agree with that! :) They teach you everything that you
didn't really want to know and will most likly never be of any use, and
fuck all that means anything in the real world!!!! :'(

Thank god i've been going computers for a long long time before this! :)

--
jonathan wright          mail at djnauk.co.uk | www.djnauk.co.uk
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org