Installing Findutils

lfs linux lfsut at lycos.com
Wed Feb 5 16:03:59 PST 2003

Thank you, However I am not clear on "Always run the commands from the top level directory". The book says to store the tars in $LFS/usr/src, unpack the tar (in $LFS/usr/src I thought), cd to the subdirectory unpacking created, and run ./configure from there. Is this the right understanding ?

Thanks again,