QUAKE 3 IMPORTANT

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Feb 5 11:06:16 PST 2003

On February 5, 2003 11:50 am, Ian Molton wrote:
> Well, in an effort to find out when we can get the most people on...
>
> can everyone tell me what times they *CANNOT* play, in GMT, on each day
> of the week?

As long as I am actually home, I can play whenever pretty much starting this
week. I now only work 2 jobs and both are done from home (telecommuting). I
need a few breaks a day anyway, so it might as well be during a Q3 match.

This Friday 22:00 (10PM) GMT might work for me, provided I'm home.

The next few weeks are going to be hectic for me, I'm in the process of moving
to Canmore (in Alberta, Canada for whoever knows about the town) and I'll be
driving back and forth a few times this week to get things ready. We're
moving in around the 25th of this month give or take a few days.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org