Quake3 match report...

James Drabb JDrabb at darden.com
Wed Feb 5 10:00:36 PST 2003

Cool!  Ok, I haven't played quake yet.  I bought the CD but
been too busy with the Linux version of RTCW.  After the install
were do I put the custom levels from Ian's site?  Anything needed
to connect?

Thanks,

(I will be AstroDrabb when I get in, so look for me to spank you
sissies!)

Jim Drabb
Lao Tzu: "Fail to honor people, they fail to honor you."
James Drabb JR
Programmer Analyst
Darden Restaurants
Business Systems