Quake3 reminder

Björn Lindberg d95-bli at nada.kth.se
Wed Feb 5 05:52:01 PST 2003

Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> writes:

> On 04 Feb 2003 14:31:16 +0100
> d95-bli at nada.kth.se (Björn Lindberg) wrote:
>
> > BTW Ian, I prefer tuesdays over fridays if I'm going to be able to
> > attend in the future.
>
> Drat!
>
> What days can you attend? (and what time, in GMT)

My free nights are tuesdays and thursdays, so those are best for me. I
could probably attend on fridays from time to time, but often I'm not
at home on friday evenings.

Thanks for last night, it was a lot of fun. :-) I have to say I like
the first map we played best, even though it's fun to vary the maps
too. With so many people as last night, perhaps we could schedule more
than one time per week, and we would get a moderate number of people
each time?

Björn

--
War on Iraq, expected # of killed Civilians:
Iraq            500,000
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org