Space shuttle

Dan Osterrath do3 at mail.inf.tu-dresden.de
Wed Feb 5 04:25:35 PST 2003

> couldnt one astronaut carry back an empty suit to the shuttle? then after 7
> trips back and foward all astronauts would be on the station - or is this
> too simple?

That's what Ian thought, too. But the distance to the ISS was too large
and another shuttle could have been in about 3 month there.
On the other hand I think the suits are specially designed to fit an
astronauts body. So changing the person isn't quite simple. (But
probably posible.) But then you still have the problem that the O2 tanks
of the suits are limited.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org