Space shuttle

Dan Osterrath do3 at mail.inf.tu-dresden.de
Wed Feb 5 04:00:15 PST 2003

> So take turns.

I think the suits are specially designed to fit an astronauts body. I THINK!

>>And there were no other vehicle reachable for the Columbia.
> So I assume - but how close could they have gotten to another vehicle?
> can the arm 'throw' an astronaut? how far wiull the thrusters carry
> them?

Well, you can imagine that they calculate the fuel tanks as short as
possible as this will decrease the shuttles weight. And the thrusters
are only designed to correct the position and rotation in space not to
travel around. So I don't think, that this would be possible. Again I THINK!

PS: unsigned mail ...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org