C++ Tools

Daniel Brewer d.brewer at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Feb 5 02:17:10 PST 2003

Hi there,

I am currently trying to look for some tools to help me program in C++
and i was wondering if you could help.  I am currently fiddling around
with JEdit and Vim which both provide syntax highlighting but I would
also like something that would help with code completion (i.e. I type
the class name and dot and appears a list of possible functions).  Any
ideas where i would get that sort of thing.

Additionally I was wondering whether there was any scripts that would
help produce classes from scratch a sort of template.  Everytime i
produce a class i seem to forget stuff, not document it and it ends a
complete mess.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Daniel Brewer