Mplayer fans check it out!

Csaba Henk tphhec01 at degas.ceu.hu
Tue Feb 4 14:50:55 PST 2003

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003, Csaba Henk wrote:

>  Hello.
>
>  Now there is a Mplayer plugin for Moz and Konqui available:
>
> http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/mplayerplug-in
>
> (As far as I know, up to now there was no such thing so I hope I told you
> something new :-)
>
> Csaba

There is a film on the Linux story, dubbed Revolution OS. It's demo can be
watched at

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilm/product/film_multimedia/0,4470,2419320,00.html

Did you succeed to watch this with mplayer(plugin)? OK, if you use linux,
their app can't recognize your browser/multimedia configuration but then
there is a possibility to set it manually. After doing so an ad comes
(though only if you confess you have gflash ;-) and the video should
begin... Mplayer  comes up, and a text "Mplayer plug-in - loading
movie.." but no more happening.
 (I selected Windows Media Player, I use mplayer-plugin 0.34 and MPlayer
0.90rc1-3.1.)

Csaba

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org