my random mutterings ;-)

Rainer Peter Feller rainer at maren.desy.de
Tue Feb 4 04:38:06 PST 2003

On Tue, 4 Feb 2003, Johan Veenstra wrote:

> Two month ago the computer 'broke' (suddenly some dll's and other stuff were
> gone). And he has been bugging me since about when I would come over to
> pick up the computer to repair it! Yesterday he was bugging me again, and I
> told him that the very least he could do was to ask nicely and to bring the
> computer to me. Two hours later ding-dong, the door bell rang ......
>
> First question: "How long will the repair take?"
>
> Maybe I'll just install LFS with ppp, gpm, pine and lynx :-)
>
> Johan Veenstra

ROFLOL
Yea I know this kind of people very well, but since I tell them every
time they ask for winhelp that I would love to install linux on their
boxes they don't ask me that often for help :-)

Give him at least XFree86-4.2.1 and mozilla-1.2.1 }|-} would be a true
funn to hear the hdd swap.

CUH Rainer Peter Feller

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org