Just cause

S. Bougerolle steveb at creek-and-cowley.com
Mon Feb 3 18:11:56 PST 2003

On Tue, 2003-02-04 at 01:45, Florian teply wrote:

> I hope nobody cares about me having at least penpals in all these
> countries ... But to confirm my claim to own the whole world,

Hah!  (Steve thumps his chest in a distinctly gorilla-like motion and
gets up on his soapbox).

I've been to some 72 countries around the world and do speak bits and
pieces of many languages including Chinese, Spanish and French (actually
way more than bits and pieces of French).

So there.  The whole world is mine!  Mine!  MINE!

Now go home, all 6 billion of you.  I want to be alone.

Time for a shower, and then time to get some work done..

--
S. Bougerolle <steveb at creek-and-cowley.com>
Creek & Cowley Consulting

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org