Newbie droppin in to say hi

James Iwanek chthon at chthon-uk.com
Fri May 31 15:27:11 PDT 2002

hear hear - a well informed computer user - an example to the whole comunity
(and i ent being sarcastic) - believe you me you will go far in the industry
mate and you will always be welcome at LFS ;-)

any problems just let us know - iff you have a bug or a problem please read
the faq at www.linuxfromscratch.org first (some of the poeps here get tetchy
if you post about stuff that has been already mentioned in the faq).

once again welcome to LFS ;-)

-----
Jay

news:ad8s0k$oja$1 at shadowfax.linuxfromscratch.org...