ISDN rulez & gnome bits

Tony Karakashian TonyK at rochestermidland.com
Thu May 30 06:00:35 PDT 2002

>> i live out in the styx - cant get cable or adsl :-( *sulk*

Soon, very soon...I just attended a wedding in Walton, NY.  The bachelor
party was held at THE bar.  The father of the bride provided the liquor for
the reception, 'cause he owns THE liquor store.  We had both the cops
there... :)  But, they have digital cable and cable modems.  If they have
it, can't be much longer for others... :)

-T
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org