Back...

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue May 28 04:14:05 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 01:57:09PM +0100, Ian Molton wrote:
> I assume you are running it under Linux?

Actually I never got around to getting it to work under linux.  Since
last August, i've had a hard time sitting down and playing with anything..
keep moving around, or something breaks or whatever.  Annoying :)

> got optical zoom (digital is as good as useless)? good in dark light
> conditions?

2X Optical and 3X Digital, both seem to work allright for everything I
do.  Most of the pic's I take are just friends and family or something
interesting, so it works pretty good for that.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org