Back...

Rob 'Feztaa' Park feztaa at shaw.ca
Sun May 26 22:04:54 PDT 2002

Alas! Gerard Beekmans spake thus:
> On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 01:41:28PM -0600, Rob 'Feztaa' Park wrote:
> > Biggest mall in the world, buddy! ;)
>
> Oh really. Now that must be worth it. I heard there's a (mini) amusement
> park inside with a bunch of rides and what not ?

Yep, that's galaxy land. There's also a waterpark, minigolf, hotel, a
dolphin show, and a submarine ride (the submarine ride is jokingly said
to have more submarines than the Canadian Navy -- 4). I think there's
also three movie theatres, and just as many food courts.

It's roughly 493,000 sq. metres (5.3 million sq. feet). You can find
some interesting info here:

http://www.westedmall.com/index3.asp
http://www.westedmall.com/info/fastfacts.html <-- interesting trivia
http://www.westedmall.com/info/info.html