Back...

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 26 12:14:16 PDT 2002

On Fri, May 24, 2002 at 10:40:04PM -0600, Rob 'Feztaa' Park wrote:
> I live in Spruce Grove, about 30 minutes west of Edmonton. ;)

Oh we may actually go throuhg that on our little side-trip. We haven't
finalized our side-trip yet (see other email I just sent off). We're going
on highway 93 to Jasper for sure. Then we either go back down on hwy 93 to
hwy 11 to red deer and hwy 2 south to didsbury (final destination), or we
can take hwy 16 out of Jaspter to Edmonton, then hwy 2 down to Didsbury
from there. I've been told that biggest mall of Canada in Edmonton is
pretty impressive so I'd like to go and visit it.

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org