Back...

Ian Molton spyro at armlinux.org
Sun May 26 02:44:50 PDT 2002

On Sun, 26 May 2002 01:24:13 -0700
Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee <highos at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> Yo,
>
> On Sat, May 25, 2002 at 03:02:56PM -0400, Don Smith wrote:
> > And that's what it looks like in July ;-)
>
> No, it's not :)
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~highos/pictures/three_sisters.jpg

What camera are you using for this? Those pictures are lovely!

ObCanada:

I bought my digicam a few years back when I visited Canada (BC). It was
factory refurbished (meaning: they put the wrong grease on the lense and
had to remanufacture the whole batch before they left the factory), and
cost $300 CND, which at the time was about 150ukp, when tax was added.

Its a Canon Powershot A5, and is quite nice, but Im starting to fine its
0.75 Mpixel and lack of zoom restrictive.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org