Back...

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 26 01:24:13 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Sat, May 25, 2002 at 03:02:56PM -0400, Don Smith wrote:
> And that's what it looks like in July ;-)

No, it's not :)

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~highos/pictures/three_sisters.jpg
[picture taken from my uncle's back yard a while ago]

Even during winter there isn't always snow on the ground, on the peaks
yes, but not in the valley.

The Chinook Effect is fun.  One day the sun will be blazzing, you can
have quite a bit of fun, and the next you have a snow storm;

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~highos/pictures/snow.jpg

*shrugs* Argh..i'm going to stop talking about this, now I want to go
back :P :)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org