Back...

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat May 25 10:09:09 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Sat, May 25, 2002 at 10:04:37AM -0700, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:
> Alot of that has todo with being in the mountains, and getting the
> "chinook" effects of the warm weather from the coast.

Oh, I just have to mention one of the biggest kicks we use to get, is
every now and then, you would run into some American Hick with some
skies on top of vehicle and you would ask him what he's doing.. this has
happened a few times with my Dad and each time I crack up.

Ok, sure we may have snow on the top peaks almost year round, but that
doesn't mean the hills are open in the summer.  Not with +30's ;)

[no offense to all my american friends..I just had to mention it =)]

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org