Back...

Steve Jones sljones3 at ualr.edu
Sat May 25 07:16:28 PDT 2002

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:

> Yo,
>
> On Sat, May 25, 2002 at 09:54:41AM +0800, Steve Bougerolle wrote:
> > I'm from Pincher Creek originally but there isn't a lot of computing
> > work to be had there, so would probably look to settle somewhere near
> > Calgary, say Canmore or some place like that.
>
> Ohh.. dude, go to Canmore ;)
>
> http://www.canmorekananaskis.com/panorama.jpg
>
> I've been living there on and off since '97 (and well Calgary too) and I
> absolutly *love* it there..even if I didn't get out as much as I should.
>
> Since last Summer thou, I've had to move back to Ottawa with the rest of
> my family... I really want to get my ass back to Calgary/Canmore, but as
> more time goes on, the more I doubt it will happen :P
>
> Canmore's about 1h15m from Calgary, and 15m from Banff..  Nice place to
> live, expensive however.
>
> --
> Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee  ( highos at linuxfromscratch dot org )

Even tho I'm a Arkansawer ( meaning I'm from the US state of Arkansas) I
lived for five years in Anchorage Alaska in the early ninties,  I got
there by driving and I went through Banff.  I definatel is one of the
most beautiful places in North America.  Being a southren redneck I was
dumbfounded by snow in June!  But Alaska cured me of that!

--
steve jones
sljones at ualr.edu
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org