Back...

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 24 21:39:53 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Sat, May 25, 2002 at 09:54:41AM +0800, Steve Bougerolle wrote:
> I'm from Pincher Creek originally but there isn't a lot of computing
> work to be had there, so would probably look to settle somewhere near
> Calgary, say Canmore or some place like that.

Ohh.. dude, go to Canmore ;)

http://www.canmorekananaskis.com/panorama.jpg

I've been living there on and off since '97 (and well Calgary too) and I
absolutly *love* it there..even if I didn't get out as much as I should.

Since last Summer thou, I've had to move back to Ottawa with the rest of
my family... I really want to get my ass back to Calgary/Canmore, but as
more time goes on, the more I doubt it will happen :P

Canmore's about 1h15m from Calgary, and 15m from Banff..  Nice place to
live, expensive however.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org