hostnames

Ian Molton spyro at armlinux.org
Thu May 23 17:23:00 PDT 2002

On Thu, 23 May 2002 19:28:33 -0400

> Those are pretty awesome Ian.

Thanks :-)

Well, on a different note, I've just been commissioned to write software
to control and read data from a mass spectrometer! (RGA).

The first version /has/ to be windows based, but I have sold Linux (arm
linux specifically) to the company (well, sold the idea), and they will
be wanting the software on that platform too!

Result!

This is what can happen when you see a tiny building with 'spectrometry'
written on the side in a HUGE industrial estate, and knock on the door
demanding that they jexplain what the hell they are doing there :-)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org