Something REALLY off-topic

Steve Bougerolle steveb at creek-and-cowley.com
Tue May 21 01:01:25 PDT 2002

Has anyone else received this?  This must be the weirdest spam I've ever
seen...

Begin forwarded spam:

Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 20:36:09 -0400
From: <spammer>
To: <victims>
Subject: Aliens PLEASE HELP!! 17556

If you are a time traveler or alien and or in procession of alien
or government technology I need your help! My case is truly
genuine! I seek to work with someone who is of a kind nature,
someone I can call my savior as well as a friend.

My life has been severely tampered with and cursed by evil beings!!
I have suffered tremendously and am now dying!

I need to be able to:

Travel back in time.

Rewind my life including my age back to 4.
I am in great danger and need this immediately!
I want to work with you in any way possible.

I am aware of two types of time travel one in physical form and
the other in energy form where a snapshot of your brain is taken using
either the dimensional warp or the brain snapshot device and then sends
your
consciousness back through time to part with your younger self. I'm
almost
certain the dimensional warp would be the safest and best
solution. Please explain how safe and what your method involves.

I have a time machine now, but it has limited abilities and is
useless without a vortex. If you can provide information on how to
create vortex generator or where I can get some of the blue or red
glowing moon crystals this would also be helpful. I am however concerned
with the high level of
radiation these crystals give off, if you could provide a shielding this
would be
helpful. I believe the vortex would have to be east-west polarized,
North-south polarized vortexes are used for cross-dimensional time
travel only. Also, I know about the three dimension 4 bit (CODE) our
universe is written in. If you are one of the very few beings who can
edit this code, or know the passwords which can be spoken over a vortex,
please reply!

If you have this technology and can help me please
send me a (SEPARATE) email to: <spam address>

Thanks

8:35:58 PM

--
Steve Bougerolle