hostnames

James Iwanek chthon at chthon-uk.com
Mon May 20 12:26:18 PDT 2002

where i just use "default slackware names ;-P"
desktop - darkstar
laptop - pollstar

ohh - more recent ones :

my server - akasha: meaning spirit (its 7 years old and its lasted quite a
while now)
my firewall - wyldcat: cause u never know what its gonna throw at you next
(gotta replace that one soon btw)

and my 286 is called the rather imaginative name "terminal" cause thats all
its good for

-----
James Iwanek

news:200205201045.21530.djaquay at dejazzd.com...