hostnames

Rob 'Feztaa' Park feztaa at shaw.ca
Sun May 19 22:19:04 PDT 2002

Alas! Oliver Brakmann spake thus:
> Just out of curiosity: What do you call your boxen?

Bah, everyone else has better hostnames than mine :(

I use really cheesy puns/abreviations of Addams Family character names
and stuff that sounds electronic/high-tech.

My own box is called 'feztron' (Unlce Fester / tron), and my parent's
doze box is "Wednesdata" (Wednesday (the little girl) / data).

Good thing I only have the two, because I don't have a clue what I'd
call the third... ;)

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
http://members.shaw.ca/feztaa/