sample new site design by timothy bauscher

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun May 19 09:24:01 PDT 2002

On Sat, 18, May, 2002 at 10:20:55PM +0100, Ian Molton spoke thus..
> yes, I like 'jesses idea' :-)
>
> Oh, btw - I'm taking on the design and (some) content for the DRI
> project website. I'll post links to a working mockup soonish (when my
> server gets its USB card, grrr), so I hope you guys can give me some
> comments then, too :)
>
> I'm also waiting for my money to stablise so I can replace my lightening
> damaged duron with a nice AthlonXP 1800 (1533MHz). Then I'll have a
> machine capable of debugging the Radeon 7500 DRI driver... (not to
> mention compiling it with -O3 ;-)

Do you have a Radeon 7500?  I've been looking for someone with one of
those!

I got one fairly recently and have X working fine but console mode won't
go any higher than 80x60 without locking.  Do you have it working at a
higher resolution?  (I *want* 132x60 which I much prefer..)

Oh, and SVGALib won't work with resolutions above 640x480 either.

Any idea about either of these?  I've already asked blfs-support and
uk.comp.os.linux but no-one replied either time :-(

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org