hostnames

Oliver Brakmann obrakmann at gmx.net
Sun May 19 03:44:53 PDT 2002

Hi!

Just out of curiosity: What do you call your boxen?

Me, I call my workstation 'gremlin' just because that's
been my computer alter ego since, oh, 1995 or so.

My router is called 'morannon'. Those who read their share
of Tolkien know that the Morannon is the gate to the black
land of Mordor. Thus Internet=Mordor. Call me paranoid ;-)

I'd like to have a more homogenous naming scheme, but I could't
convince myself yet to finally do the step.

Have a nice day,
Oliver
--
NP: AC/DC - TNT