sample new site design by timothy bauscher

Ian Molton spyro at armlinux.org
Sat May 18 14:20:55 PDT 2002

On Sat, 18 May 2002 16:55:28 -0400
timothy bauscher <timothy at foce.eiomail.com> wrote:

> gotchya. what did you think about Jesse's idea:
> getting rid of the addresses and link the "blah
> blah" instead?

Thats what Im trying to say :)

yes, I like 'jesses idea' :-)

Oh, btw - I'm taking on the design and (some) content for the DRI
project website. I'll post links to a working mockup soonish (when my
server gets its USB card, grrr), so I hope you guys can give me some
comments then, too :)

I'm also waiting for my money to stablise so I can replace my lightening
damaged duron with a nice AthlonXP 1800 (1533MHz). Then I'll have a
machine capable of debugging the Radeon 7500 DRI driver... (not to
mention compiling it with -O3 ;-)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org