website redesign

timothy bauscher timothy at foce.eiomail.com
Sat May 18 13:29:54 PDT 2002

> > please have a look at the design attached.
>
> Quite like it actually. Can you implement a
> (semi-)fully working site and tarball it to me?

sure. but, i think we should settle on a design
graphically before i chop it into bits and
HTML it.

i would like input from more of the LFS community.
thank you Rob, Jessee, Bill, Archaic, and Gerard
for your comments.

things to consider:

+ validity
+ download speed
+ look in text-only browsers
+ browser compatibility

if you can find a design that meets the above
standards, and looks good in your opinion,
please submit it to the list.

although this thread wouldn't fit well in
lfs-support, i would like to know their thoughts
too.

--
tab
timothy(at)foce.eiomail.com  www.linuxfromscratch.org