new LFS wallpaper

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu May 16 12:39:01 PDT 2002

On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 03:10:12PM -0400, timothy bauscher wrote:
> with ice in the middle of them :)

Oh it's ice :) to me it looked like a blurred out penguin image like the
other two. So I was thinking the left one representing a normal distro,
then something happens in the middle (a transformation process where wisdom
is aquired) and the right picture representing people who "found the light"
with LFS.

Well, there's a theme if I ever heard one. Up to make something like that?

--
Gerard Beekmans
www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org