time is irrelevant

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon May 13 22:36:25 PDT 2002

Yo,

On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 12:22:33AM -0400, timothy bauscher wrote:
> http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/blfs-support/2028/03/

You know, i really wish the software we used to archive would be smarter
then that and take more care of listening to when the e-mail was
recieved on the server and not listen to the original author's seittings
in the headers.. :)

Oh god.. that reminds me of something i wish i had forgetton, G's going
to love this one next time i talk to him on IRC.

/me whom is now waiting for his laptop to be fixed.. 2-3 weeks, argh =/

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org