lfs-support mailing list

Jeff linuxmail at comcast.net
Mon May 13 12:50:53 PDT 2002

From: "timothy bauscher" <timothy at foce.eiomail.com>
> it was strange to me to. most of your emails have
> been quoted fine. but lately, i can think of 2 or
> 3 which didn't quote correctly.
>
> odd...

I've deleted the original email that I quoted. If you still have it, could
you see if it was rich-text or html formatted? That might be the problem.
I've also noticed sometimes when quoting a letter that contains another's
quoted text, sometimes OE keeps the original indents plus the new one, but
doesn't for the first-level that I'm quoting. :( I've almost got mutt the
way I want it. :)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org