lfs-support mailing list

Felipe Machado Sánchez Felipe.Machado at fzi.de
Mon May 13 09:26:26 PDT 2002

Hello!

I am not sure if this is the appropriate mailing list, but because I have seen some suggestions in it, I will post a suggestion related lfs-support mailing list:

Because almost all the questions are related to a chapter of the book, I would officially encourage the users to indicate in the subject the chapter and the section to which it is related. For example, if I had a problem in the chapter 5.9. (Installing Fileutils-4.1), I would have to send a message with the subject: [5.9] Problem with .....

Therefore it would be easier to find a previous question about a problem. Now it is not very difficult to find a something related to the problem you are looking for because the list has started not too much time ago, but soon it will be harder (at least for me, even now it takes too much time to find a similar problem in the mailing list).

Perhaps, in a later step, it may be possible to classify the messages by chapter and section.

Thank you very much for your work, and I hope I finally install my LFS!

  Felipe

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org