I need a 3D tux model

Rob 'Feztaa' Park feztaa at shaw.ca
Fri May 10 21:46:39 PDT 2002

Alas! Steve Bougerolle spake thus:
> Anyone know where I can get a tux model for use in Blender, Poser or
> Bryce?

I don't imagine tux being very hard to model. Just find a good reference
pic, then open up blender and play around with nurbs or something ;)

If I'm not working this sunday, I could give it a shot. I don't
guarantee anything, though, since I'm notoriously bad at 3d modelling
(I'm a coder at heart...)

> I could use a rabbit model, also.

That's a whole other story.

Have fun ;)