restructuring the mailing lists

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri May 10 09:34:42 PDT 2002

On Fri, 10, May, 2002 at 09:07:54AM -0500, Larry Lawrence spoke thus..
> I don't see any confusion in that mailing list. There isn't anything of
> interest there except to Mark and the contributors and this should be quite
> obvious to anyone that subscribes to that list.  While the book/dev list
> may not be working for lfs, it appears to be working in blfs.  I would
> prefer that these be left alone for now.
<aol> /me too </aol>

Actually, I'd like to see it remain for LFS as well but be more strict
that people should report things to lfs-dev instead of lfs-book.  Maybe
make lfs-book only writeable by bugzilla and the current editors?
Everything else should usually go through lfs-dev.

Mark

markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org