linuxfromscratch.org

Jeroen Coumans jeroencoumans at gmx.net
Thu May 9 08:22:28 PDT 2002

On Thursday 09 May 2002 08:52, timothy bauscher wrote:
> 2. i think the left navigation needs work.
>    some of the sections seem out of place to
>    me.

I've done some research for my study to the relationships between the
book, the hints, the website and the messaging forums (e-mail/news).
One conclusion was that the website definitely needs to provide a
better "roadmap"; the current links between the above are unclear,
especially if you regard the website as the main "entry point" to the
book.
Unfortunately I can only do basic html. Whoever is going to redo the
website, please drop me a mail so we can perhaps coordinate efforts.

--
Groeten/Greetings
Jeroen Coumans
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org